ISI at a Glance
Intelligent Solutions, Inc. has pioneered the application of Artificial Intelligence & Data Mining (AI&DM) in the Oil & Gas Industry. ISI provides the most innovative and the most comprehensive line of AI&DM-based products, services and workflows in the world, providing the E&P industry with an alternative/innovative way of problem solving. These unique products, services and workflows are the result of more than two decades of research and development. Contact Intelligent Solutions, Inc. for the latest solutions that can make your operations more efficient.
ISI's scholarly activities in data-driven analytics include more than 30 peer-reviewed journal articles, 80 technical papers published in conference proceedings, 1 book, 7 book chapters, and more than 100 invited lectures throughout the world. ISI has pioneered the application of this technology in the oil and gas industry (since 1992) and will maintain its leadership through continuous development of new and innovative data-driven technologies.
Find answers to your questions about our technology in Frequently Asked Questions (SRM-FAQ and TDM-FAQ) page. Contact Intelligent Solutions, Inc. for the latest solutions that can make your operations more efficient.
Interesting and informative articles in the public domain:
- Artificial Intelligence Come of Age in Oil and Gas, Journal of Petroleum Technology (JPT), SPE's Flagship Magazine, January 2013
- Machines May Outsmart Man, New York Times, July 26, 2009
- An Organic Transistor That Mimics a Brain Synapse, January 29, 2010
- Merely Human? That's So Yesterday, June 13, 2010
- The Singularity Summit at Stanford, on YouTube (1), (2), and (3)